Due to the intimate nature of our products, merchandise may not be returned if opened from factory-sealed plastic wrap.
- To initiate a return, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com In the body of the message, please reference the order number along with any additional details. Our Customer Service department will then provide you with an RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) number and instructions to proceed with the return of the item. All returns must have an approved RMA number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you or your customer received a defective item, you may return it within 30 days from receipt of delivery. You will need to contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org In the body of the message, please reference the order number, and explain the defect(s) on the item. We may require photos sent to us displaying the defect on the item. Please have all this information available when contacting us.
- If a replacement is desired, the defective item will be replaced upon validation of the defect.
- Our Customer Service Representatives will provide an in-store credit for the price paid for the product minus a 20% restocking fee. Items returned under warranty/defective will not be charged 20% restocking fee.
- We cannot accept returns on custom designed items or gift cards.
Exceptions / non-returnable items:
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as cosmetic products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.